Posted by: Caren | 2011-11-28

My left side of my body went numb

Hi, about an hour ago my left side of my face, arm and leg went numb, and it was very weak. My left eye was very blurry. It felt like a couldnt speak at all, very confused. It lasted about 10 minutes. All symptoms gone now just have asever headache. I am a 30 year old female.

What could have causes this?

I suggest that you consult a doctor as soon as possible. It could have been a transient ischemic attack, where the brain did not receive enough oxygen. A low glucose count/low sugar level could also have been a possible cause. It will be best to consult a doctor for an examination, blood tests and possible MRI scan of your brain.