Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-01-11

my late mother

my mother passed away Dec 08 and she was killed by my twin brother, people believe that my twin brother was bewitched and he was an alcoholic i' ve accepted that she is gone but i' m having a problem in dealing with this situation because my brother is in jail now and and he has been beaten few times and i' m scared that they might kill him because i don' t hate him for wht he did it' s god who can judge him but i can' t deal with this situation pls advise??

Bewitchment is something believed in within some cultural groups, but it does not exist, and is absolutely NEVER an excuse for hurting anyone else, let alone murdering them. And it can be a very dangerous distration from assessing the person properly and recognizing the genuine problem which may need and might even respond to proper treatment.
You don't need to hate your brother for what he did, but should not disturb your own life by worrying about what may happen to him in jail, where he landed himself.
DO see a personal counsellor to help you focus instead on your own needs and on getting ahead with your own life

3
Posted by: curious | 2010-01-12

just out of curiosity - how did he kill her?

Reply to curious
Posted by: Sam | 2010-01-12

He deserves all the beatings coming his way.
Go on with your life and forget about this viciousmurderer!

Reply to Sam