Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2010-08-31

My kitty loves veggies

Hi, my 9 month old kitty loves veggies. He''s very naughty and swipes them off my plate. His favourites seem to be brocolli and gem squash. Can he eat them or will the veggies cause havoc for his digestion?

Hi Yvonne

Cats are obligate carnivores so they don't need veggies. It will not do them any harm to have some added to there food. Just be careful of garlic/onions

2
Posted by: Stacey | 2010-09-02

Mine love gem squash they even try get in the bin to get the gem skins . when they went for the check their check up the vet said its ok and i asked cyber vet and they both fine

Reply to Stacey
Posted by: Carol | 2010-09-01

I also have several that love veggies. It doesnt seem to do them any harm.

Reply to Carol