Posted by: Neo | 2009-08-25

My jealous cousin

My cousin whom I grew up with has now got to me and I think I am finally realising that she always out to get me. She grew up in a normaly family while I grew up inder dysfunctional family where his and my dad are siblings. She develop what I can call jealousy when we we met first met when I was in varsity and she displyed and very biased attitude towrds me and with everything I do or happen to me. She is like 5 years older that me.

Her knowing I was in varsity ,sh insited on going there and noone ever stopped her but never manage to pass even one module. I bought a car she wanted her boyfriend to drive my car within a of paurchse. Now I want a place to stay,she wants to tell me what to buy . Today she broke the record by asking me when did I speak with my dad, whereas she knows I went to see my father two weeks ago. And she went to hint that my dad has some kind of a secret he' s keeping from me but I must know its some kind of a desease. The entire family, my mum ,we know that my dad was a promiscous person who didnt care much about life, he ' s happy with a woman and booze but nontherless was an still is peace loving person. What makes me mad is, why couldnt she shut her mouth, if this is a well known fact as she put it.,my dad maybe wanted to find the right time to actual tell us his kids what wrong with him. No the wicked witch from a perfect family with perfect morals and all had to make me worried,I want to call my dad and ask but dont want make her a bad person by gossiping. Am sorry for such al ong story ,just wanted to vent.

Recognize that she can only "get to you" if you allow that. You can actually chose to ignore her attempts to bother you, and just not allow that to happen. Ignore her --- do not allow her beavior or words to be important to you. It is likely that the pleasure she gets from her nasty remarks only arises from you being upset by them. If you have no reaction whatsiever, she will lose all the fun from what he's doing, and either stop it or pick a different target.

Posted by: Really | 2009-08-26

All these posts, are they help really helping her or are you guys now critising the person that needs your help.

Neo, Just ignore the bloody cousiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and let her sing are song as she pleases, she will get the message one day eventually.

All the best.

Reply to Really
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-08-26

Come on guys!
Seriously Neo' s spelling and grammar was pathertic to say the least.
I don' t usually even take note of petty things like that but when it' s that bad one starts to wonder... how the heck did he get through.Rather write in your first language then I would say if you going to mess up that badly.

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Jen | 2009-08-25

Anon. &  Kerry, u guys must be really pathetic if you have nothing better 2 do sit on the net &  correct peoples spelling.

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Liza | 2009-08-25

Sheesh people. English is not everyone' s first language. It might not even be the language a person studied in. Spelling and grammar mistakes are not necessarily an indication of education. Neo - you' re welcome to post anytime. Some people just have tunnel vision and need to be excused.

Good Luck with the cousin.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-08-25

Was just saying, it is really bad.

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Neo | 2009-08-25

Thank you CS, you did understood what I trying to say, and to all Mr/Mrs Spelling and grammar teachers please dont bother me.

Reply to Neo
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-08-25

Gosh I second that Anon.

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: anon | 2009-08-25

You means to say you went to varsity with your spelling.

Reply to anon