Question
Posted by: ping | 2012-07-17

My husbands sexting

I caught my husband sexting with another woman. I confronted him and he lies that they were role playing i.e. she was me and he was practising what to say to me... BUT I READ THE CONVERSATIONS IN DETAIL AND SHE WAS NOT ANSWERING FOR ME SHE WAS TALKING FOR HERSELF. he told her he wants her and will have he in the next life. He told her he wants to kiss and bite her and be rough with her and she responds like you had me but u left me couldnt wait. y do you want to be rough with me and he says " y dont u like me being rough with me?"  im trying to understand how this is role play and who is me cos nothing she says applies to me!!!! so i know he is lying and he says he is sory and she is just a friend and she says he is like a brother and she gives him advice.

Im hurt, confused with the changing lies and how can i forgive him... but more importantly Im trying for our famil but I KEEP HEARING THE WORDS HE SAID TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y ? they are making me so angry. I feel so dirty and violated. I keep think of him lusting over some other woman.

Speaking to her she denied it and called him sick saying he is using her name, that is so untrue bcos bbm pins are unique to the owner and I used the same pin to bbm her.
Iget up and everything rushes to my head i remember everything.... its not fair to me i have tried to be the best i could for him and i never saw this coming. Tell me what to do. tell me how to block this words from coming into my mind plssss

He can't think much of you if he really expected you to fall for that ridiculous excuse ! This hasn't anything whatever to do with role play. If she think's he's "like a brother" then she's thinking of incest.
You can't "forgive him" while he is still lying, and more sorry for being found out, than actually sorry for what he was and maybe still is, doing.
Its neither possible nor desirable at this stage for you to try to block from your mind the words you came across. If you want to seriously consider staying with him, and he with you, then the pair of you need to see a marriage counsellor and seriously work through all this, rather than trying to forget and pretend it didn't happen

4
Posted by: XXX | 2012-07-18

This guy is cheating on you,plain and simple.You either lay down the rules with him and he accepts them OR dump him.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ping | 2012-07-17

I know im a fool. but truly he insists and makes me more angry when he still lies... you right he doesnt care!!! im an intelligent educated lady ... I know wat role play is and what isnt... yes im a kid for trusting him and i feel destroyed and i want to die becasue of him.... I have nothing more that try to make everyone around us proud of us and he did this in return... He doesnt love me I know... and im going insane hearing the voices and thinking about the words he used with this woman

Reply to Ping
Posted by: fifi | 2012-07-17

I think you a kid that the reason you are believing his stupid idea. He is cheating

Reply to fifi