Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009-10-27

My Husbands headache

My husband has work up for 6 days with a headache, he sais it fells as though somebody has hit him with a hammer at the back of his head. He has the headache throught the day. He takes 2 myprodols, it eases it for a while, than at night it gets a little bit better, but never goes away. Than in the morning it starts all over again. I am very worried about him. Do you suggest that he goes to see his GP? Thanx

Hallo Megan,
Yes I think he should see your GP. Any headache that persists, is different than usual and does not respond to painkillers needs to be examined

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-27

Hallo Megan,

Reply to cyberdoc