Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009/10/27

My Husband' s Headache

My husband has work up for 6 days with a headache, he sais it fells as though somebody has hit him with a hammer at the back of his head. He has the headache throught the day. He takes 2 myprodols, it eases it for a while, than at night it gets a little bit better, but never goes away. Than in the morning it starts all over again. I am very worried about him. Do you suggest that he goes to see his GP? Thanx

Hallo Megan,
Any headache that is out of the ordinary, does not respond to pain medication and increases in intensity needs further examination so yes, let him rather see his GP.

2
Posted by: John | 2009/10/27

YES, see your GP ASAP

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/27

Hallo Megan,

Reply to cyberdoc