Posted by: Sweety | 2008-12-03

My Husband told me he is bored with me!

Hi All, My husband is bored with me, he wants more sex, and more spontaneity from me. He wants it on the most difficult times... I am mentally tired after work, then I still have to go home and make dinner, after that im tired. Then we normally watch TV, and I fall asleep most of the time while watching tv. Then he still wants it in the evenings, I like to be clean and showered before we have sex, and I don' t shower in the evenings, I shower in the mornings.

In the mornings there is no time, or else it' s a rush job. So most of the time it' s only over weekends.

I' m not always in the mood... so if i' m not in the mood, he doesn' t bother... Why can' t he just make me in the mood, a good frensh kiss is all it takes. But no... I must be in the mood, he' s not gonna make me want to have it...

How can I make it more spontaneous? Or even be more in the mood? Please help, my marriage is kind of falling apart because of this!

Any relationship needs to be based on respect. Both you and your partner need to respect each other's wishes and learn to compromise on others. This would also include respecting each other's sexual needs and the recognition that you may have a discrepency of desire and sexual needs. However, through simple changes, both partners can be satisfied. If your husband is feeling in the mood for sex and if you dont, you can compromise by masturbating him for example or even giving him oral sex. That way, he is satisfied and you do not need to be forced into sex. Furthermore, you can surprise him with hand-jobs infront of the tv for spontaneous fun. In acknowledging your needs, maybe you can invite him into the shower with both of you washing each other which will later result in sex as both of you will be sufficiently aroused, clean and with a high degree of spontaneous fun.

Good luck!

Posted by: xxl | 2008-12-03

thought so ...hey real sweety/////

Reply to xxl
Posted by: The real sweety | 2008-12-03

Hey theres someone else using my name now???? what the hell

Reply to The real sweety
Posted by: ZzTop | 2008-12-03

I am on the other side , my wife is tired every day .......working ,cooking , children so we have compromised for weekends Fri,Sat &  Sun ..its band band bang thank you maam .I am happy with the arrangement on weekdays I read ,study or watch TV on my own .

Reply to ZzTop
Posted by: Sweety | 2008-12-03

Hi Joy. Thank you so much for your kind words, it does just always make more sense when someone else says it to you.

And Xxl, no i' m not, dont know who that is!!!

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: Joy | 2008-12-03

I was swimming in tha same boat complaing about my work and house work being too much and feeling tired all the time.

A friend said to me you are a woman and are expected to be a super human, so do not expect a man to come do woman work unless he volunteers meaning the house work is yours to do, so get use to it.

As for the mood you need to make yourself be in the mood, why do you expect him to french kiss you , why dont you do it . whatever you want done on you do it to him, kiss him, send him love sms' s, give him a blow job out of the blue, book a nice romantic diner just the two of you at Mcdonalds, nothing expensive, be spontanuoes make the first move and suprise him in turn you will be suprise at how sexy you will look to him.

Stop moaning because house work is part of avery women' s life, and try ro please yourself by pleaseing your man. I assure he will stop being bored. Just once out of the blue rent a blue movie and come on top, just one round and you will see.

Reply to Joy
Posted by: xxl | 2008-12-03

sweety are you the same one from M T .

Reply to xxl