Question
Posted by: Cas | 2008/07/04

My husband has thrush - help

Hi Doc,

My husband has got thrush which he contracted from me about 3 months ago - we have been to our GP who prescribed some cream which he used for a while and it seemed to work but now it seems to be back and I am at my wits end. We are trying for a baby and my husband having a tender, peeling penis is not helping the situation. He is too embarrassed to go back to our GP so please can you help me and tell me what to get from the pharmacy that will cure him once and for all.

Thanks/Cass

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You will both have to take Diflucan 150mg, anti-fungal tablets. It is a once off dose and should eradicate the problem.

Kind regards