Question
Posted by: CD | 2009-02-23

my husband ejaculate after 5 seconds.

what can i do to improve this?

please see the following website for further information www.sexualhealth.co.za

you can also google 'kegal exercises' that will show you how to strengthen your PC muscles that will help to control the point of ejaculation.

4
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-24

Get a bottle of chinese brush from your chemist. Works like a charm, numbs the penis + U can go on + on 4 a lot longer.

Posted by: korii | 2009-02-24

Don' t worry too much, ek stem saam met Jan. As long as he is capable of staging a comeback after those magical 5 seconds, then no problem. BUT if it' s only 5 seconds for the whole night, without a possibility of a comeback, then there is a problem. So I have to hear first whether he does recover after the 5 seconds or not, only then will I be able to comment. This is so because most men. myself included, last longer from the second round on. So don' t blame him for the fault of the first round only. You must also praise him for his excellent performance of the other rounds......

Reply to korii
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-24

Besides what Sexoligist suggests he can buy a delay product called Stud 100.He simply sprays a bit on his penis and it will numb it and therefore be able to delay orgasm.Be careful that he does not spray too much on otherwise he won' t have any feeling at all

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jan | 2009-02-23

Ag foeitog die arme man. Hy moet dan ' n jagse mannetjie wees of jy is ongelooflik pragtig!

Miskien moet jy doen wat ek sou doen! Laat hy mastrubeer voor die tyd of jy kan dit vir hom doen! Dan sodra daai eerste paar skote uit is dan moet julle intiem verkeer! Dan behoort sy uithou vermoe bietjie langer te wees!

Sterkte!

Reply to Jan