Question
Posted by: JUNE | 2011/03/17

MY HUSBAND

hI

My husband is a drugaddict and smoke buttons. He waste money and spend most of his time out of the house. He dont allow me to go anywhere if i want to go out with friends but he can. The sloppiness is getting to me and it makes him lethargic. We are currently struggling to have children and he don''t listen. he has smoked since 16 and is now 37. how can i deal with his behaviour, tried communicating my thoughts but is this gonna carry on forever?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

thank you for your post, would it be possible for you to bring your husband into Harmony Clinic for a free assessment with our Clinical Director? In the meantime we strongly suggest you finding support with Nar-Anon, this is a 12 Step support group meeting for families of addicts. You will receive tons of support there from people who have experienced similar situation to yourself. You will be able to find a meeting list on their website for a meeting near you. Please contact us on 021 790 7779 for further assistance. Wishing you Love & Light from the Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/03/29

Reply to Addictions expert