Posted by: Natalie | 2009-06-24

My Husband

I don' t know what to do about my husband, he is working but does not really want to, when he drinks he swears me and break things, not often but this has been going on for a long time and I am not happy, did my budget can' t afford to just make him leave as I have two boys to take care of and can' t really afford to take care of them on my own, I promise if I could do it I would land up kicking him out, I am sick and tired of his tantrums and lazinness.

So he has a drinking problem, though he would probably be reluctant to admit it. Any chance of persuading him to join you in marriage counselling ?

Posted by: Natalie | 2009-06-30

I don' t think we could afford marriage counselling, looks like he is going to give up his job aswell, every job he has is too hard for him to handle, he cannot stick in a job anymore, always too many issues for him. He wants to stay at home which means I have to take my older son out of creche and let my maid go,he will have to take care of the kids in the day, we will struggle as we have debt. I don' t want to be with him anymore as I have been put through hell all the time and I can' t leave him as we make it by just on our two salaries and if he is not working how we going to cope. This is never ending, he lost his spare car key, last night locked the keys in the car and expected me to bring two sleeping children out at midnight to bring my spare key to unlock the car, so he had to break the window as I refused.
The drinking is not an everyday thing but a social thing but he gets ugly when he drinks and its all of this that is a build up, yes I need to go to church and find a pastor or someone I could get advice from.

Reply to Natalie
Posted by: Dragonfly | 2009-06-24

what if you went to your local church and spoke to a pastor... have God bless you &  give you the wisdom, encouragement and courage you both need ! the strength to over come this.

Reply to Dragonfly