Posted by: female demands sex | 2009-04-16

My hubby' s low libido

Hi, I' m a 30 year old female, my husband is 35.
We have a 3 month old baby and my husband rearly inisiates sex. We have had sex after my c-section, but even before I got pregant, I' m always the one who needs to inisiates sex.
My husband do look at porn, and I' m starting to get worried. We are married for 2 years and been together for 4 years.
Am I abnormal to have a high libido?
Please help, its starting to drive me mad!

there is nothing wrong with having a high libido and in any case, a libido is very much determined by the individual - there is no average on how much / little a person requires sex.

the only time a libido becomes a problem is when there is a discrepency in desire between sexual partners. ask your husband to initiate sex more often and when he does, he can define the position and if any role-playing is required. maybe by giving him more opportunities to engage with his sexual desires in his love-making to you he will not see the need to view porn as his fantasies are met in you and not in the porn.

Posted by: Eish. | 2009-04-20

Well my wife has NO libido, at least he has some.. Good luck.

Reply to Eish.
Posted by: topper | 2009-04-16

hi,u are not alone.we are narried for 8 years.from day 1 i was allways the 1 to do the advance on my wife.she never ever ask me to have sex,but when she into sex with me she is hot and can,t get enough,but my pointi s i always have to do thing to her and tell her wat i like.even a simple blow job i have to ask her ......

Reply to topper