Posted by: Jamila | 2013-01-13

My hubby turns gay ???

I am a married woman with kids. I had a great sex life. But for quite some time my hubby is not interested in vaginal sex. He enjoy anal sex keeps me unsatisfied. I need to masterbate for orgasm. MY Q is " Is he turning GAY"  ?

Posted by: Gareth | 2013-02-14

Frik is speaking from experience here...
Ignore the ignorant fool. It is absolute rubbish. Closet gays that call themselves straight that trolls on gay websites and forums.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Frik | 2013-02-13

Yep he is turning gay, and yep you will soon be shopping for adult nappies. You will develop anal seepage in time.Meaning you wont be able to control your bowel movements, hence the adult nappies.

Reply to Frik
Posted by: Gareth | 2013-01-15

Anal sex, or wanting anal sex does not, and can not make you gay. MANY straight people engage in anal sex, because of the pleasure. The only problem that I can see in your relationship is that you two do not communicate. You do not know what makes him happy or satisfies him, and he does not know what makes you happy or satisfies you. Have you ever tried to discuss this with him?
Perhaps anal sex satisfies him more, because it is tighter or a different texture? Why do you not talk to him and tell him how the anal sex keeps you unsatisfied? You know, relationships are a two way street.

Reply to Gareth