Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/12/12

my health is uncomfortable

I went for check up and my doctor mentioned that I have liver enzymes. I have been taking chayenne pepper almost two months now but it seems as if now I have kidneys problems and they are very so hence using the pepper. I drink blended lemon juice in the morning. I do not feel like going to the doctor because she might tell me the same thing.

Lolo

I am uncertain about your question but if your health is seriously bothering you, I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, urine and blood tests, in order to rule out any serious pathology.