Question
Posted by: jpc01 | 2009-01-06

My gym Program- am i doing it right?

Hi There..

I gym at 5:00am every morning. Cardio
Then i gym at 18:00pm every Afternoon. Cardio + Build

I that a good exercise program? Because i believe i should rest, but i do not know!

I think twice a day is probably excessive, especially if you do it every day. It's not necessarily bad to do once or twice a week, but few people can pull it off twice a day, every day, and hold down a job in between. So just be careful about overdoing things here. A day of rest each week is a good idea, where you don't train at all. Similarly, two or three days of training where you only go once is also good. You can try twice a week, see how it goes, and let your body guide you as to whether it's working or not, but don't push until the point where you're exhausted during or after training.