Question
Posted by: broken | 2011/11/28

my guy dont wanna give me love

hi, i have been in a relationship for 3 years now. he told me in the beginning he is not the type of guy who is addicted to sex, or very loveable, you know like cuddly, holding hands, kissing in public and showing alot of affection.
i thought the longer we are together, maybe he wil start witht these things, but now its getting worse, i get a kiss on the cheeck when he gets home or go to work, (that is when i see him on weekends) because he stays with his mom, and i with mine, due to reasons financial aid to our parents. ok, like every relationshp has its ups and downs we did too, but lately since he started new job, he is less loveable, not that he was a master ever, but i am getting less attention, we fight almost everyday, cause hen i want to talk to him about these things, he says i have issues, or i dont " think"  , or he even gets ugly and swear at me, when i want to talk about this. he says i must accept him like he is, or leave him. its not easy to leave him as for other things he is good companion, but when it gets to lovelife.... 0% but i am a 24 yearold woman, had other bf''s before him, and know i can live out wild fantasies, great sex, i can give him soo much love and attention...its just that,,,he doesnt want it?

what can be wrong witht his guy whom i wanted to spend my life with?
or must i give up all joys of love just to be beside him in life, to be there when he decides the day he needs me?
we had sex once these past 2 months, and it was a quickie.
when i tell him i have sexual needs he tells me i must play with myself...yah rightr that is fun, but you cant share love and closeness with you finger, or a toy?

what can i do!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - this must be difficult. He is not going to change and if you stick with him you will end up in a very loveless relationship. Reconsider what you want in a relationship and make a decision. I think you know what you must do. DEidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: Babygirl | 2011/12/06

I was in the same situation with my ex boyfriend, he told me in the beginning that he was not the lovey dovey type, hardly ever kissed me and very rarely had sex until he opened up to me 1 day and told me that he had a problem becoming errect and so much wanted to satisfy me but was able to become hard whenever I needed him to so he could possibly have the problem but is just to afraid to tell you...men and their ego''s, either way the relationship didnt work out because we are totally opposite when it comes to showing affection, good luck, it wasnt easy for me to let go of him

Reply to Babygirl
Posted by: maboni | 2011/11/29

Every woman wants to love and be loved,if it was me i would just forget about him,he doesnt deserve u he is just hurting u but its your decision gal.i know it wont b izy cz u love him. the things he doesnt wanna do r the thingz that makes a relationship stronger so how will yours grow if he cant even kiss u. u r too young 2have sex once in 2 months thats torture. he doesnt seem lyk a guy who cares 4u cz if he did care he would understand that u have needs jst lyk every1 else. its either he is cheating on u or he doesnt want 2b with u.

Reply to maboni
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/11/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: broken | 2011/11/28

so what must i do,, leave him, be sad for a while and try and get over him , and then carry this bad name over my shoulders as the girl who just wanted sex, too much, she was not just satisfied with friendship, ! my gosh i want best of both, just cant handle it that he doesnt want it?
i wonder if he is gay or getting it elswhere...
that while i am very beatiful and got a great body... not boosting myself, what i have heard from several people.
i am so confused....

Reply to broken
Posted by: a man | 2011/11/28

Broken, it is quite sad to hear this. His behaviour is definitely not normal for a man of his age, it sounds unbelievable. Do not think of getting married under these circumstances, as it will not improve, it will make things worse. I don''t know what the solution is, but something is not right if a man does not want to be intimate with his partner as it is one of the best feelings in the world.

Reply to a man
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/28

He clearly appears to have issues! You are still young &  if you are having issues like this in the bedroom now already then you will need to seriously think about your future,it will only get worse.
It is not natural for a guy not to want regular sex with his " willing"  partner.
You can try get him to a Sexologist to work this through but things don''t look good

Reply to XXX