Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/08/29

My Great Aunt

Hi Cybershrink

So went to visit my great aunt on friday, she opened her eyes and was following me everywhere with her eyes, also got a little tear in the one eye. I know she knew I was there. Didnt last long but it was there.

Its not been easy for me, Saturday went to visit a friend and had a little mini break down, cried my eyes out and just really could not compose the emotions.

now feeling very drained, almost like an empty shell. its hard for me to eat knowing my great aunt is starving almost to death since the only food she can take in is the drip.

luckily going on leave from wednesday, then will just be kind to myself, go through all the emotions and give myself time to heal.

Be good to yourself, you know that is what she wants and would want.

1