Question
Posted by: Ella | 2010-12-18

my grandmother''s heart

grandma went for a op to remove the water around her heart. And the doc said he was happy (op was mon 13 dec) and since she came out of theatre her blood pressure wasn''t normal and now her breathing is very low and her heartbeat is irregular. What does that mean? Can you give us advice?

Ella

Unfortunately, I am unable to give advice, as I know very little from your post of what exactly your grandmother's problem is. It is possible that she has heart failure, due to an irrelugar heart beat. I do however, suggest that you consult the surgeon who performed the procedure.