Question
Posted by: shane | 2011/11/08

my girlfriend gspot

my girlfriend gspot is 14cm inside her,my penis is 9cm,and i realy want two satisfied her.what can i do

I would suggest that you use a finger or vibrator to stimulate this sensitive area.

5
Posted by: Me | 2011/11/09

get a broom stick,how did you get to 14cm by the way?Real advise,there''s no G-Spot its all an illussion just screw the lady and enjoy yourself if she complains just smile and screw her again.

Reply to Me
Posted by: a man | 2011/11/08

It is highly unlikely her G spot is that far in, it is situated just inside the entrance on the upper wall. It will be interesting to see what Sexologist says about this.

Reply to a man
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/11/08

where do you come up with this measurements?? did you take a ruler????

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: JR | 2011/11/08

Focus on giving her clitoral orgasms.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/08

Reply to Sexologist