My girlfriend faked an orgasm

Hi I have been with this girl for 5 months and I' m really in love with her. The problem is I just found out that she has been faking her orgasms. I tried to let it go and ask her how I can improve but she says she doesn' t know how I can get her there. she was able to cum with her previous partner and this really makes me feel inadequate.

I feel like the whole relationship is a fake and she is with me as I' m the marriage and commitment type but there will always be that ex for her when she needs real passion and satisfaction.

I don' t know what to do.

many women cannot reach an orgasm by penetration alone , about 80% in fact. so you are not alone. They also need tactile stimulation. Change your technique and make sure you have a LONG foreplay - you will get there

Posted by: orgasms | 2009-07-20

She does it because she cares about you. Most men' s ego' s are directly linked to their sex life. most women don' t achieve orgasms from vaginal intercourse only. forget about her faking it, it just shows she loves you. Why don' t you try asking her how you can make her orgasm. Ask her to show you how she brings herself off? That will immediately bring more openness and trust into your relationship, and maybe even a real orgasm, since the stress of having to fake it will be gone, and she will be free to just enjoy the experience!

Reply to orgasms
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-17

Play with her! foreplay foreplay and more foreplay until she begs for it.

Reply to Kelly

I think they fake it as to not hurt your feelings you would just have to keep on experimenting till you can do it for her.

Posted by: ja | 2009-07-16

Let her go. My wife was all over me when we started out and even that has frizzled to almost nothing. Can you imagine how much sex you will get in years to come? ZILTCH!

Reply to ja