Posted by: DukeLavish | 2012-06-10

My girl says I''m too big

Hi doc... My girlfriend says my penis is too big and as a result we have not been able to have sex.

I would like to know is this possible and if so what can we do about the problem.

Dear DukeLavish,

The vagina is a potential space able to accommodate to generally most sized penises. The vagina can stretch to allow for a baby's head to pass through. In certain cases if the woman has a fairly small diaphragm and the partner is unusually large and on top of that she is anxious and thus not well lubricated, aroused and comfortable then penetrative sex could be uncomfortable and even painful.

I would suggest you try a good amount of foreplay ensuring that she is well aroused and lubricated and even add more water based lubrication to your penis. Attempt penetration in the woman ontop position where she is fully in control of the process of penetration as to the speed and depth of penetration. If she feels in control, not afraid of pain and is really well aroused she could come to discover the degree to which her vagina is able to accommodate to your penis.

If this does not work then I would suggest a consultation with a sex therapist.

Posted by: Sickened by Mohammed | 2012-06-13

Mohammed , you are such an abuser who is clueless about sex. Surprised that you have a woman who makes love with you. I feel sorry for her, no-one should ever have to go through that.
Im sure you have never made a woman come. Sex is all about you. You make me sick!!! Go drown yourself in your own come.

Reply to Sickened by Mohammed
Posted by: Roommate | 2012-06-11

Sorry for your woman Mohammed. You are so wrong...

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: XXX | 2012-06-11

You sound clueless Mohammed...... one hard push is not going to make " the vagina clear for all the time" .
Just make sure you go slowly,use lots of lubrication &  find a position that you can manage.If your b/f is going to just force it in and pound away,it will turn you off sex and hurt you.
Take things SLOWLY

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jason | 2012-06-11

Jeez Mohammed, a lot of respect for women you have, Not.

Reply to Jason
Posted by: Mohammed | 2012-06-10

Listen carefully and act accordingly, Put your girl''s legs apart, use lub and position your dic*k head on vagina, Give a huge PUSH..Do not Stop... so that your dic*k goes deep down in the vagina making the way clear for all the time.
Your girl friend will cry at the begining, but do not stop, just go on pounding and you will see the response. The cry will turn " moan with pleasure" .
This is my personel experience.
Have Fun!!!

Reply to Mohammed