Question
Posted by: James | 2009/01/06

My Gf is bleeding for 3days after??

We have had intercourse quite a few times then the one time she complained of pain so i thought i might have scratched her with my finger nail in the ripple type part.Its now 3days later and she is still bleeding she says the blood is bright red.She has not been very sexually active before.And said her virgin never broke and bled like other girls told her..We have done it atleast 6times before this and im suspecting its my finger that hurt her,im very worried and should i take her to a gyno??

It is possible that you have caused a mild injury. If the bleeding is not settling and/or there is pain. she should see a gynaecologist. If this is the time for her period, this is what it could b e.

Bes5t wishes

5
Posted by: anon | 2009/01/06

If you were meture enough to have sex you would know that this is her period and she should know this as well
hope you are using protection and she should be on the pill
then you would know when and how log her period is.

Play with fire and you will bleed -sory i mean burn!

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2009/01/06

Play with fire and you will bleed -soory i mean burn!

Reply to anon

I agree, she might just be having her period.

Posted by: AA | 2009/01/06

Maybe she is having her period????? If you just scratched her with your nail, it would not really lead to bleeding, maybe only some stinging

Reply to AA
Posted by: James | 2009/01/06

Today is the 4th day and she says there is still alot of bleeding..Pls help!!!

Reply to James