Question
Posted by: lost | 2012/04/24

my frnd has a small penis, how 2 increase its length, is there any medicine or injections available. age 27 yrs

Beware of all sort of medications. Most of it is fake. Consult your doctor and let him/her decide whether it is really small. Your doctor can do the necessary referrals. Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: Stephen | 2012/07/10

I agree ArginMax Extender is a great product. I was surprised by the rapid improvement with the strength of my erections and due to the improved blood circulation, the girth was thicker too. Impressive. Got mine from Nuvida.

Reply to Stephen
Posted by: Robert | 2012/04/28

Arginmax Extender from Glomail has L-arginine in it and it has clinical studies on the product. Excellent for improving bloodflow to the penis thus enlarging it properly. Alot of men suffer with a lack of good bloodflow so the penis does not reach it''s full size but using Arginmax will improve the blood flow and therefore he will get fully erect erections.

Reply to Robert
Posted by: Zac | 2012/04/26

1. Penis Pump
2. L''arginine
3. Kegels.

I did. Added 3cm

Reply to Zac
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: LTD | 2012/04/25

Has he ever asked for it? if not then why do you worry.Its God Creation, he has neer went to any counter for it. He must use it, Girls will love him except those who are brainless.

Reply to LTD
Posted by: Gogo | 2012/04/25

Thats his problem maybe its your penis which is small. Nothing you can do except you can play with it most of your time. It will increase and be be what you want idiot.

Reply to Gogo