Posted by: mimi | 2008-11-18

My friend

I met my friend in 2006 and things between us have been so good to a state that we share everything about our hubbies, nanny' s, relatives, brothers etc we even buy each other presents and maybe cookies, we also discussed about pregnancies that we will conceive each time,BUT, now i' m pregnant and she is not, i really am afraid to mention this to her, i' m one month pregnant and it is not showing yet, so i think she will be disspaointed that i did not tell her but we used to share everything,

Please i would like to know as how to mention this to her, because i know soon my tummy will be big . how do i mention it to her, or should i keep quite about this or what, please help.

Pefect example of a secret that won't be secret much longer. So tell her --- calmly and as part of a conversation. Its not clear from your message WHY you didn't tell her in the first place, so youll just need to explain the delay. Maybe you felt unsure about the certainty of the pregnancy until now ?

I had the same situation just with my sister in law. I told her eventually so she fell preggies 2 months later and her babby arrived early and now there is nearly 2 weeks diffrence in their bdays. And with our 2nd pregnancies there are 2 months diffrence but it was great could we enjoyed that allot. So just tell her she would be glad for you if she is a true friend.