Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2011-04-28

My food get stuck

Good Morning... I suffer from a discomfort for the past 2 years. sometimes my food doesnt pass the gastro-oesophical whatever? My food gets stuck and causes a blockage just beneeth my chest. i have to rub and press for the food to go down to my stomage. sometimes is does not work and I actualy have to induce vomiting to get rid of the food that is stacked to my throaght.

excuse my english..

Vicky

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Vicky,
I suggest that you consult with your GP first, after which it might be necessary for you to be referred to a specialist gastro-intestinal tract (GIT) specialist. You should not have to experience what you are, and a physical examination via a gastroscopy might be indicated. If medication cannot correct your problem, there are various surgical procedures (eg, Nissen repair/fundoplication)that will correct your reflux. Get to your GP now, okay.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Angela Swart | 2011-06-08

Hi doc i am suffering from IBS Dieree, FIBROMALGIA, GOUT, UNDERACTIVE TIRODE, LIVER is also affected need somebody to help me and was put on heart tablets for getting chest pains when i eat. I have gained 13 kg in a year.

Reply to Angela Swart