Question
Posted by: Megan | 2010/11/29

My first orgasm

Hi, im 26 years old and only had sex for the first time with my parter to whom im getting married. I love him more than anything and I am really sexually attracted to him. We enjoy our sex life but I dont seem to reach orgasm. Its not the length of time nor the intensity thats an issue. the tension builds up and builds up until I cant handle it anymore, I hae to stop cause it gets uncomfortable, but there is no release. I dont know what to do, then again I also dont know what to feel for. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Difficult to know what your expectations of an orgasm is... The way you describe it, that may be it! Some women may feel 'uncomfortable' after orgasm and wishes to stop... some can start all over again. I do not understand what you expect or mean with 'no release' - perhaps you must just 'LET GO'! Some women however may have difficulty in reaching and orgasm. Would you still be in doubt, consult a professional at the SASHA help line (0860 100 262)

5
Posted by: V | 2010/12/03

Maybe a little help with a toy at the same time will help.

Reply to V
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/30

Don''t put too much pressure on yourself to climax,just RELAX and go with the flow.It will happen naturally if all the right buttons are being pushed.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: joe | 2010/11/30

Try touching yourself first. play with your nipples, lick them if possible. Rub your hands up and down your pelvis gently tickling your clitoris. Rub your clit up and down, round and round and then insert your finger inside. Keep pushing up gently until you find your Gspot(feels like a button). Do all of this in front of a mirror!

Reply to joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/30

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Pete | 2010/11/29

How did you manage to hold out THAT long? Well done.
Why don''t you try it on your own first.

Reply to Pete