Question
Posted by: urita | 2008/09/30

my first BF' s penis seems oversize forme

ive had sex a few times wit my first boyfriend becos of distance recently after d last time we but had it in 2002,we had it about 3 times in june dis year,i only was happy about d feeling of feeling like a woman again after 6years but it wasnt nice,his penis seemed too big for me,i dont know if its possible for a penis 2 b too long for a woman,when he pishes deeper I FEEL pain,i couldnt enjoy being on top cos when i did,his penis seemed too long and got too deep inside which gave me pain,at a time he noticed it n asked me while i was on top if i felt pain i said yes,but after it all,i dont want to embarrase him wit a question,so he wont feel bad.pls does it mean dat im not really deep there or is his peni become to long 4 me,i dont think he is able to put it all inside me,i wish i could enjoy sex with him

Men's penises and women's vaginas vary in size and length. It is sometimes the case that a man's penis feels too long, in which case you need to adjust your position to make sure that it's not uncomfortable. When on top, don't put your full weight down on him, hover a little or go at an angle so that you control the depth of the penetration, when he's on top, you need to let him know how deep is enough for you. If sex becomes painful for you, it can really mess with the whole area of intimacy, so I recommend you talk to him about this ASAP to prevent problems in the future.

3
Posted by: balesh | 2008/10/03

I m habit of handjob/masturbation 10times in day n night
pl advice me how to reduce this addiction.
can girl do this job with me.
pl help me

Reply to balesh
Posted by: urita | 2008/10/01

god bless u,im so happy uve replied me and cleared my mind on d issue cos i became scared and began 2 feel it was impossible for us to get married with such a problem

Reply to urita
Posted by: Gary | 2008/10/01

Did he have penis enlargement?

Reply to Gary