Posted by: feeling merina | 2009-01-17

my fiancee can feel the merina

hi doc my fiancee can fel the merina when we have intercourse its the first time he can feel it does it mean its trying to fall out or is it time for it to pulled out becasue he never felt it before if i go back on the pill can i still not have a period as i had enjoyed not haveing a period and i want to try and have a baby as well as my fiancee and i have no kids i have had 2 kids throught my other realatship

It may be that the strings just have to be cut a bit shorter. See your doctor about this.
You will have periods on the Pill.

Posted by: Clueless! | 2009-01-22

Whats a merina?

Reply to Clueless!
Posted by: A | 2009-01-19

I suggest making an appointment with your gynae. The strings may just need trimming, but if he' s feeling the device itself then there' s a problem - this shouldn' t happen.

Reply to A