Posted by: Elize | 2009-01-28

My Fiance and friend???

Hi, I think my fiancé  and best friend has something going on. Someone told me things about them, someone even call my mother to warn me. I confronted him about it, he denies it, but I told him not to say anything about this to my friend. Well he did. I didn’ t confronted her about this then Two month pass and I confronted her. I want to see her reaction. Well, her chest turns red and she couldn’ t look me in my eyes for long periods, she looked at me and look away the whole time when we talk about it! I think she is hiding something. She told me before that her chest turns red when she get nervous. How can I get to the bottom of this? I don’ t want to ruin our friendship and my relationship if it is not true! It is driving me crazy, I can’ t sleep! I just want to know the truth!

Sounds like she's up to something --- the question would be : What ? Her red chest suggests she is nerous about something, but it could be any of a range of things, some serious, and some not so.
Is there any alternative to calmly discussing this with them ?

Posted by: **** | 2009-01-28

Not to say it that they have by my ex fiance (we were together for 3 years) and my friend, who is also his best friends ex fiance (they were together for 7 years) are now married! A lot of people said I should be careful, I didn' t listen got ready for our wedding and then found out that they had been sleeping together - i confronted them and they both denied it until our neighbour saw them doing their thing in the complex pool while I was at work... I also found her underwear in our bed (I know it wasn' t mine cos she is 3 sizes bigger than I am). we broke up and two weeks later they were engaged and married 3 months after that... What does your gut tell you? I agree that you shouldn' t listen to gossip but if you hear something once it' s gossip, twice it' s a coincidence and three times there' s something up....

Reply to ****
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-01-28

Not sure about the affair , but almost 100% sure they had a quick fling or at least a one night stand .Get to the bottom of this or it will haunt you for the rest of your time with him.

Tell us more what someone told you about them.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: ??? | 2009-01-28

To listen to Oliver would be the biggest mistake you make in your life. You will always have doubts about them and it will certainly put strain on your marriage - if u do get married. By what you are saying it seems they are indeed having an affair. Both of them are not worth of your love/ friendship.

Reply to ???
Posted by: oliver | 2009-01-28

Hi Elize

just a friendly advise. love your men fully and do not listen to what people say, if there is something ideed happening btwn your fiance and your best friend it will come out eventually. relax and prepare for your wedding day.

good luck!!!

Reply to oliver
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-28

If they haven`t said anything by now, they will not tell you the truth.
I personally think that they are as guilty as hell.