Posted by: mabatho | 2009-03-17

my fellow forumites

Guys what can i use for diahorea and i need to buy some energy booster.Can anyone recommend some home mixture for me.I need to help my cousin, she is at the rural places and she had no medical aid and she said she had no money to go to the doctor, i need help or some advices. i will be going to her weekend but maybe if i can just recommend something in the mean help will be appriciated.Thanks in advance..

Why are you asking this question in a psychiaric forum ? Cyberdoc ought to be able to help. There are medicines one can buy in many stores that reduce diarrhoea, such as Chamberlains Colic Mixture --- but that onyl treats the symptom, and the important thing is the reason for the diarrhoea --- if it's cholera, or HIV/AIDS, or food poisoning, the treatment would be different. Isn;t there a state clinic she can go to to check on this ?
Energy boosters are nonsense --- mostly they're just VERY expensive mixtures of sugar and caffeine, and it's cheaper to drink Instant coffee with some sugar i it.