Its realistic couse my friend and I decided to reach it together its BMI = 20 but she is gone now but God will help me to become a better person sothat I could be useful to him and he even has bible verses to staff what he uses if I' m in doubt eg. ' ...he won' t give me a snake if I ask food...'  I' ll never had a dad and not going to jeperdise this one. I do drink meds but he says he' ll lieve me should I increase my meds cause the meds would cause it and then I' m of now use to him and would amount to a person who burried his talants but should I complay HE HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER ME MORE THAT i EVER COULD EMAGINE AND i BEA SOMEBOY,......,.....,.....EVERYTHING i WANT TO BE HE COULD PROVIDE CAUSE HE SAYS HE LOVES ME AND WILL NEVER FORSAKE ME, OR LET ME DOWN ALL i MUST DO IS BELIEVE IN HIM, OBOY HIM, AND FULLY TRUST HIM ALONE AS HE GAVE HIS SON IN MY PLACE- AND DON' T WANT TO LOOSE ME. I ALWAYS WANTED A FATHER AND i' M NOT BLOWWING JUST CHANG TO BEING TRUELY LOVE JUST AS GOD COULD.

Hello again.
In my experience, if God wants to help us, he does so by helping us seek and get the best local medical and other expert help. I fel even more strongly what I said last time --- if "he" says he will leave you, and/or suggests you should stop your meds, then that is definitely not God. How could a God who promised to never forsake you, somehow threaten to forsake you if you used the proper available help ?
God would use ordinary treatment, including meds, to help you. And He would help you spiritually, and in giving you the strength to stick to the treatment your psychiatrist and others would advise, so it could work for your benefit.
Belief is very important to you, but doesn't on its own achieve everything --- however much we believe, we still need to go to school ot learn to read and write --- belief can help us succeed at school, but isn't meant to substitute for it.