Question
Posted by: afficted | 2009/05/01

My father sexually abused me when I was 17

My farther tried to have sex with me when I was 17. He touched me and fondle me. It has hurt my sexual relationship with my husband.

Of course that was a wicked thing for him to have done. But what is now damaging yout sexual relationship with your husband are the assumptions about yourself, men, sex, etc., which you formed then, and which are not now useful for you. See a practical, CBT-oriented psychologist for therapy of the CBT form to help you re-consider these events and set yourself free from their consequences, so as to be free to enjoy the rest of your life, sexually and otherwise.