Posted by: Anon | 2012-10-23

My fantasy of being watched during sex - will you get something like this

My one and only fantasy is watching someone having sex in a cubicle (each couple have their own cubical), you can see the one couple having sex and then you and your partner can have sex in your cubicle. You can see the one couple and they can’ t see you, but on your cubicle there is another cubicle and they can see you, but you can’ t see you get places like this to live out your fantasy? Do your husband’ s know your fantasies?

All fantasises can be realized as long as they do not become obsessions .Swingers clubs will satisfy your curiosity and are available in south africa

Posted by: M | 2012-10-25

We are a married couple in durban an we love to be watched,we go down to blue lagoon and park ,there are other couples that also have sex in their cars so we do wat we have to do and wen we finish we drive off.only people can make sex boring this is our way of having hot erotic sex.other people do other things to spice up their sex lifes

Reply to M
Posted by: nathaniel | 2012-10-23

You people should get a LIFE!!!!

Reply to nathaniel
Posted by: k | 2012-10-23

there are swinger clubs like Pharaohs in Midrand that has such facilities. Have a look at their website.

Reply to k
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-10-23

I am sure that not many women share their fantasies with their husbands. Maybe they are scared of what reaction they will get? Yours sounds very hot!!

Reply to Chris758