Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/11/22

My face-skin is sagging!!!

Oh, no. I''m noticing my skin is sagging. I can see it around my mouth. I''m 36 and using Environ. I think I need a different product. I''m so scared of any other products. I''m looking into using Avroy Shlain, but wondered if it will make any differance. I tried Nimue, but it didn''t work as my skin looked and felt dirty even when washed. Please advice!!! Please also note I''ve got a limited budget.

Aims

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Aims, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there are no topical products that will improve the ‘sagging skin’
To a point that will make a clinically visible difference. One would need to combine your existing topical regime with lasers or IPL and even consider dermal fillers. As we age changes take place not only in the skin but also with the underlying fat. The fat in the face is important to provide support to the skin and as these fat pockets thin and drop so does the skin. A combined approach to both the skin and the underlying support is necessary.
One option to consider is the home version of needling which Environ do supply; combined with their topicals one should see dramatic improvements with the skin (after 6 to 8 months of use) but this needs to be done on a daily basis.

5
Posted by: Annie | 2011/11/30

Dr Oz recomended that you do face exercises. Blow up your cheeks. It strengthens the muscels

Reply to Annie
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/11/27

Hi Aims, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: LooLoo | 2011/11/23

My dermatologist has a very simple explanation for NOT using products suchj as Avroy Shlain.
" Why do you not see these products inpharmacies and in Salons?" 
I sday, go and see a dermatologist and get the correct product for your skin.
The products are dermatologically tested and believe me much cheaper as it is about the product not the fancy packaging.
It is also parfume free, alcohol free and tailor made for your needs.

Reply to LooLoo
Posted by: Aims | 2011/11/23

Thanks Me, what product do you use? What I meant by budget, there''s products out there that cost thousands but give the same result as the cheaper onces. I''ll go and see a consultant on avroy slain. Thanks!

Aims

Reply to Aims
Posted by: me | 2011/11/23

my sister is a consultant for avroy slain, and although bit expensive, i must say her customers love the anti ageing products as well as skin solution, which helps for a double chin too.
if your beauty and looks is important to you as you claim, then money should not be a problem when it comes to your products for face.
rather cut costs on other groceries, like buying housebrands, than not taking good care of your face.
also try to smile more, it makes anyone look younger! strongs lady!

Reply to me