Question
Posted by: pearl | 2008-12-02

my face

Hi . i need help , urgently, i have a problem with my face its been itching since saturday , my whole face is covered with rash now and its really sore , is there something that i can use to get rid of it , or can you tell me what the problem might be

Hallo Pearl
It may be due to something you ate or a cream or something you used on your face ( vaseline is a common culprit) Please see your doctor as you may need cortisone prescription
dr Bets

1
Posted by: not a doctor | 2008-12-02

may be allergic reaction to something you ate or a wollen top or soemthing. try taking an anti-histamine like Laura 10 or similar. a cream with antihistamine in it may also be helpful esp for itching, you can get it over counter at pharmacy. try remember if u ate strawberries, nuts or seafood on weekend. otherwise u may have to see a doc if it is a skin condition cos it could be any one of several and they would have to see the rash to know more.

Reply to not a doctor