Question
Posted by: ROBBIE | 2010/09/01

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ANXIETY AND MILD DEPESSION

Hi all

Many years ago.. I used to post questions to Cybershrink..and He always profesionally advised with the best guidance and support. I have been " free"  from anxiety for the past three years...(Never been on any meds..but tried a few ..for a few days.) A friend of mine ...some years back told me to try simple things in life...like meditation.....jogging.....dancing...and ...having atleast 1 session per week of the THAI MASSAGE.AND HYPNOTHERAPY..I have tried all this...and YES IT HAS WORKED....Today i am a changed person.......and thanks to the cybershrink..and his advise on CBT......rgds....Robbie from Durban

Tha nk you so very much, Robbie, for your kind words - and for so valuably providing feedback and followup. I find many people het helped here ( that's the point, after all !) but then when feeling well enough, don't remember to come back and give soem hope and encouragement to others.
Keep up the good work !

1

Keep up the good work !