Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/26

my exams

hi i am a 17 years old civil engineer student and i have my exams in 2 weeks, but i always feel tired and sleepy and i cant focus on one thing.
please tell me what to do???

Expert ImageTeen expert

It would be worth going to see your GP to make sure there are no physical causes to this, before exploring other possibilities. Keep a good sleep routine where you get to bed at a decent time and get about 8 hours sleep a night. Staying up late and getting up late can make you feel like you have a lot less energy, as well as making sure you are eatin enough.

Good luck with the exams