Question
Posted by: Mo | 2010/01/07

My Ex Is My Daughter' s Present

I had a baby when I was 16 and she is now 22 and met this man in January 2009 and last night he decided to introduce him to me. She told me about him some time in June 2009 and I was happy for my daughter. My daughter has her own place so is this man. Last night they cane only to find out the man is my ex boyfriend whom I met when my daughter was 2 years after breaking up with her father but our relationship did not last it only lasted for 2 years because he left town and went to another town for some reason we lost contact.
I am not sure what to do whether to tell my daughter or not and I think I still have feelings for this man and since last night I couldn' t stop thinking about him he is same age as me I am 38 although he looks younger than me now.
Can somebody please hellp

sounds like a soap opera, doesn't it ? Presumably this situation means that the man is considerably older than she is. Don't you and your daughter have the same surname ? Couldn't the man have suspected this problem situation agead of time ? Shouldnt he have told her last night after finding out your identity ? Do you know whether perhaps he did ?
Maybe i'd be wise to arrange for the three of you to meet and to discuss the situation calmly ? Perhaps you don't have the option to call him and discuss it, no knowing his current address or number ?

1