Question
Posted by: Brend | 2010-04-27

My errection

I have a very crooked erection instead of sticking straight out it sticks out stiff to the left. How do I fix this? Is this a serious problem?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

this is not unusual and many guys do not have an erection that is completely straight, so nothing to worry about here.

6
Posted by: John | 2010-05-10

Although many men do have penises that bend naturally, there is a condition known as Peyronie''s disease that causes an unnatural bending of the penis, usually because of the presence of scar tissue (some men injure their penises while having sex and the resultant scar tissue causes the penis to bend, then Peyronie''s disease sets in and the penis can continue to bend which inevitably causes discomfort and/or pain). Go see a urologist, he/she will ask you to make your penis erect while he leaves the room and then he will re-enter the room and examine your penis, feeling for lumps, irregularities, etc, or he may ask you to take a photo of your penis at home and then show him.... Either way, it''s better just to have it checked out to be on the safe side.

Reply to John
Posted by: boerboel | 2010-05-04

Hey bro dnt u nw we man......... all look to the left it seems like we have something in the left hand corner that is nice. i never saw one tht look to the righthandside.hahaai and i think thats cool

Reply to boerboel
Posted by: Brend | 2010-05-03

Thank you so much for the information. I feel a lot better about my body. Thank you guys so much!

Reply to Brend
Posted by: anon | 2010-05-01

My Penis bends to the left as well, there is nothing wrong with it, most men''s penis bends either to the left or it bends downwards and that is just the way it is, at first i was embarrassed when i had to tell/show my gf but she did not mind it, we make love to each other two times a day and she loves every moment!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: STALLION | 2010-04-28

Your penis is probably hanging straight down when it is soft. So, your friends and college mates will see nothing wrong with it when you undress in front of them under the showers.

When you masturbate with an erect penis you are certianly not in the presence of other boys. And the day when you will be using it into a woman, she will not mind whether it is a bit skew. She will love your penis if you use it to give her proper orgasms. You do not need a perfectly straight penis for satisfying sex. I know because I am a married man with a penis that bends to the left when erect. I have 4 children, all born after my wife has been made pregnant with my bent penis. I have sex with my wife at least 5 times a week and she likes my penis a lot. My erect bent penis does not bother me at all when I stand in front of a mirror to look at it. I love the looks of it. It remains my pleasure tool.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: buddie | 2010-04-28

Brend almost all men have a bend in their penisses, but if it is sore or you have any discomfert whenyou are stiff, you must go and see your GP, so that he can have a look at it.

Reply to buddie