Question
Posted by: Just being a mum ... | 2010/09/13

My earlier post ... could it be depression?

Thanks for your response CS ... I am in the throws of scouting for a therapist to assist as per your suggestion. I did in fact show my daughter my post and your response. She''s relieved - to say the least - that we''re gonna walk this road together and understands that it''s a journey that''s gonna be well worth travelling.

Maria, thank you for taking the time to respond too ... I believe that as parents we need to notice the patterns of attitude and personalities in our children and take the time to explore it as opposed to concluding the ''they are just fulla crap'' scenario.

I am really appreciative of this forum and site as a whole. Keep up the great service ...

Thanks for your pleasant comments and feedback - I'm sure you and your daughter will work things out well and lastingly

1