Posted by: joey | 2009-02-23

my dream

This morning i woke up so peaceful. I had this clear vision dream of a man that i met. Taller than me. in my dream he was by husband or boyfriend, with big curls, fair brown skin, and a real gentleman. he was my perfect match, i could see him so clearly. he is kind, goodhearted, cares about my concerns, nothing is rushed and nothing is missing. i was deeply inlove with this man and pleases me in every way. he was the ultimate. if only it wasnt a dream. ive fallen inlove with my dream man. what does this mean. is it because i am longing for something i cant have. or desperation, dissatisfaction in my own boyfriend? pls...analyse.

No special meanin, except that if you concentrate too muh on a Dream Man, it could make it harder to find some of the very nice Real men around, or could make you unreasonably dissatisfied with the real man who is your current bf.

Posted by: denims | 2009-02-24

I had a similar dream too. I felt so calm and relaxed. Maybe the guy I am casually seeing at this stage will turn out to be something more. I couldn' t ask for better. He really is something special. I' ve had terrible boyfriends in the past 3 to be exact, one that doesn' t know if he' s gay or straight, one was a psycho who emotionally abused me and the other one cheated. Now this man I adore is slowly creeping into my heart. The only strange thing about the dream is that it was a man non-existant in my life and looked different. Who knows. The feeling it gave me was awesome.

Reply to denims
Posted by: Happiness | 2009-02-24

I had that dream too about seven years ago!! I dreamed of a man who completed my world and treated me like a queen! I was single,lonely and desperate at that time.When I woke up I was at peace.
Now I have been happily married to that man for five years! The chances of meeting were almost zero. I believe you are about to meet the man you know you deserve. You are about to recieve.

Reply to Happiness