advertisement
Question
Posted by: stormy | 2008/09/16

my dog was poisoned to death

hi people today is another sad day in my life.last night my dog died as a result of somebody feeding him poison and rattex which i suspect is our neighbours. my dad has a very close bound with our dog as the dog was a gift from my late sister in law.i dont ever wanna have another pet again.seeing my dog lying at the vet covered in his own blood really isnt something we can recover from :(. how do we move forward

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

How horrible ! My condolences --- havinng had three cats killed by horrid people, I can understand how you feel. You will in time find a way to moive on, and to remember the dog with joy for all the happiness he brought, rather than horror and sorrow about how he ended. Like any bereavement after losing somene you loove, it's hard work, but becomes easier

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

3
Our users say:
Posted by: stormy | 2008/09/17

thanx mom and susie you cant really keep a boer bul indoors susie.mom i thot abt that but am never gonna have another pet its just to painful to have a bound with them and then see them suffer and die and theres nothing you can do to help :(

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Mom | 2008/09/16

Thats terrible, I am so sorry.

I would advise you call the Animal Anti Cruelty League to stop them from doing this to someone else. What if a child had gotten hold of that poison instead?

Its far to early to think about another pet. When the time is right and you come across a puppy with his wagging tail and bright brown eyes, you will know.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Susie | 2008/09/16

Hi Stormy

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I know how sad you must be. Our family also lost 2 dogs that way. After that we kept our new dog indoors at night .

Take care.

Reply to Susie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement