Question
Posted by: Romoe | 2012/08/30

my Dog looks sick

Hi,I have a hyper boerboel but for some strange reason he doesnt want to eat and has made waterrish droppings .When i call him he comes and he is 2 and a half years old .

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Romoe, I really would suggest that you phone your vet as soon as you can. this seems to be more of a physical problem than a behavioural one. I do hope you get sorted out soon! Thanks Scotty

2
Posted by: ryan | 2012/08/30

probably not feeling very well, the logical next step would be to take him to the vet!!!! Could be gastroenteritis, something funny he ate, or just feeling off colour which could pass.. If it were your child would you post a question of this nature and wait for a random reply from the general public or a non doctor phsycologist? why then do it here with a dog who deserves much much more!

Reply to ryan
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012/08/30

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert