Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/22

My Dog is a Greedy Guts

Please help, my boerboel cross labrador is 6 years old and is an absolute greedy guts. He eats his food and then sneaks around and eats my other dogs food (also a boerboel 18 months old). How can we stop him from eating and eating and eating. We feed both of our dogs 3 times a day and the recommended amount. The greedy dog needs to be on ultradog low calorie cos he is overweight. The puppy is on royal canine large breed mobility.

Dear Anon

Have him tested for cushings disease

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/23

My labrador does more or less the same , except she leaves her food , and waits for the other one to finish eating and then finishes that ones food , and then goes and eats her own.. I would also like to know if this is a bad thing , or should I just leave them???

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/22

Dear Anon

Have him tested for cushings disease

Reply to Cybervet