Question
Posted by: Perce | 2008-12-03

My dog had worms

MY vet says my dog might have worms called spiro cerca lupi, because she wont eat and is vomiting and it could be serious because of the heart and cancer and he must do some tests and a scope.

Can you tell me what will happen if she does have this and how it is treated?

She was fine but vomited a bit on sunday and then she was ok but yesterday and today she wont eat that is why I took her to the vet.

Thank you.

Dear Perce

Treated with a worm killer injection, can have a few complications. Do some research under Spiroserca Lupi on the net to give youself a bit of back ground info.