Posted by: Cal | 2009-04-29

My dog can barely move

Hello.My 7 year old dog has been vomiting and leaking from her rear for more than 5 days.She has never been ill like this.She doesn' t eat or drink and can barely stand up.Our vet says that its gastro and prescribed some pills but she only seems to be getting weaker.I love her, what can I do???what can it be???

Dear Cal

Take her to another vet for some decent care. Your dog need to go on a drip and have a few tests to find out what is wrong.

Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-29

Your dog probably had the wrong antibiotics, which is not the vet' s fault but you should have reported back within one or two days, so that you could have been giving her another antibiotic. You can' t wait this long with a dog that is as ill as yours - please go back to the vet immediately!

Reply to Chill