Question
Posted by: Priscel | 2012-04-04

My diet

Sorry this is long. is my diet ok , i do boot camp 3 days a week and try go to gym for atleast 2 extra days ( 5 days in total) doing combination of weights and cardio.

Is my diet ok?. typical day .

Breakfast
40g Oats ( sometimes i have 36g oats and 10g bran)
5g raisin
Cinnamon
Glass of fat free milk.

Snack.
150g fat free yoghurt
Fruit ( bananna or apple etc )

Lunch :
Normally a wholewheat sandwhich either with Half a tin of tuna ( with a pickled onion and a bit of sugar free chutney) with salad stuff on and a side salad. Sometimes I have half an avo ( mixed with a bit of cottage cheese) and 60g cooked ( grilled) chicken breast with side salad. Salad - basic , lettuce , tomatoe , cucumber , carrot

Snack ( after training)
Fruit

Dinner

2 pieces of toast ,normally one with fat free cottage cheese and tomoatoe and the other with 2 egg whites ( a bit of fat free cottage cheese)

Drinks: iget thirsty often have had blood sugar etc tested and all ok
lots of water def atleast 2 l
2 or 3 cups of green tea
2 cups tea
1 caff coffee
norm have 3/4 cups of decaf coffee in evening

I go through stages where i will eat the same thing for ages and then just one day be off it , at the moment this is my thing . I love toast , time btw breakfast and snack is norm 2:30 hrs and between snack and lunch is 2:30 hrs ( i seem to be most hungry in morning/afternoon) i gym in afternoon

Thanks :)

Dear Priscel
From what you list, I think that you are actually eating a reasonably balanced diet which contains all the food groups and a good mix of fruits, vegetables, grains and protein. This type of diet when combined with your strenuous exercise should definitely result in weightloss (which I presume you are trying to achieve?). You are also not excluding important foods such as dairy products (rich in calcium), so all in all, I think you should be doing well on your diet.
Keep up the good work

2
Posted by: Sandi | 2012-04-04

this is a totally healthy diet...i wish i could do that too :)

Reply to Sandi
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-04-04

Dear Priscel
Keep up the good work