Posted by: Janine | 2009-04-08

My daughter is very red on vagina.

Please assist, my daughter (2) is very red on her vagina and around it but not on her bum. It was very red only but now it seems that there is blisters on the infected areas. She was on antobiotics about two weeks ago but surely if this is what caused it it would have gone away already. Should I be concerned that something else is going on maybe at school?

It is always useful to consult with a doctor and let them do a thorough physical examination before jumping to conclusions. It is good that you are so concerned and the redness and the blisters are obviously alarming you that something is not right. Antibiotics could very well have contributed to the condition, but the input from a medical doctor will be able to guide you better.. It is always better to investigate than to just let it be.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-04-08

Hi Janine It could b 1 of 2 things, either a type of thrush infection or it could even be caused by a bladder infection i.e. the infected urine doing that 2 her sensitive parts. Baybee she needs 2 go on another type of antibiotic, but have it seen 2 a.s.a.p. Remember her vitamin intake while on antibiotics. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: katie | 2009-04-08

take her to see a docter asap if thrush is annoying and sore to you imagine how she is feeling. a gp will tell you if anything else is happening that you dnt know about.

Reply to katie