Question
Posted by: Susan Lemmer | 2011/04/08

My daughter : Cezanne Visser ADV BARBIE

This comment is specifically ment for Simpson (hopefully a Doctor)
I came accros so many pathetic statements made about my child by you. I am not related to prof /dr (or what ever his title is) Lemmer at all. But I need to say that you are the most pathetic and uninformed so called professional I have ever come accross. Contact me if you have the decency. Cezanne Visser is protected from so called professional s such as you. You are so ill informed and yet you inform the world out there of your pathetic views of what happened to her. Your experience is so little and pathetic that I do feel sorry for those you are trying to assist. Get some books and study- you are so far behind it is a shame.

Interesting that you claim not to be related to Mr Lemmer ( the one who apparently runs an Academy of Sexology or whatever in his own home, and has made himself a professor. As the media widely reported that a Mr Lemmer, apparently calling himself Professor Lemmer had married the mother of Cezanne Visser, and I didn't notice any denials or complaints as that was published, it has been widely considered to be true.
Am I to understand that you ARE the biological mother of former advocate Cezanne Visser, and your married name IS Lemmer, but that you are not in any way related to or associated with "Prof" Lemmer ? That's interesting.
As for my qualifications and experience, sadly, it is you who have failed to do any proper research before leaping to insulting conclusions.
Having been a professor and senior academic in several countries, including this one, having worked in major clinics and hospitals around the world, etc., I'd say my experience and qualifications to comment on psychological aspects of matters and cases in the public domain, are very considerably grater than that of "prof" Lemmer, or whoever else you would prefer.
I can hear you're angry and wish to be insulting and hurtful, but even to read the books I have written and co-authoried I'd have to take off a year or so, and I'm to busy to do that.
I wonder exactly where and about what you consider me to be so "far behind". From the reports on the long-running saga you refer to, there are some areas of life I'd be extremely happy to be far behind. Far, far, behind.
Anyhow, I hope you are able to let this anger fade out and to concentrate on whatever aspects of life render you unhappy, and that you manage to have a happier future.

7
Posted by: unfortunatly Lemmer, rather call me Susan | 2011/04/17

The comments are so stereotypicall of a few people who made the media their source of information. If you and Simpson have not attended the trail, or had access to what was actually testified in court (exept for media publications) and have never seen or consulted with Cezanne, HOW on earth can you form a professional opinion. Have you ever tried to find out why was this court case such a prominent one? The mere fact that the dear "  dr "  Simpson has answered to the first email, answered it. The audacity to sit behind a computor and speculate about the outcome says so much about the " dr s"  interigty. Case closed.

Reply to unfortunatly Lemmer, rather call me Susan
Posted by: CP MOM | 2011/04/17

AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU SAT IN A CAR WHILE YOUR WONDERFUL DAUGHTER GAVE HER BOYFRIEND A BLOW JOB? WHAT TYPE OF CHILD DOES THIS IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER AND WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER SITS THERE DOES NOTHING> 

I ALSO READ YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM ja ja ja SAYING YOU WERE DRUGGED REALLY? PLEASEEEEEEEEE

SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN 7 YEARS BUT LIFE OR RATHER HANGED. She messed up so many girls lives for ever and one even committed suicide...she''s a waste of a person. I can just hope that in jail the have enough broomsticks and instruments to make her feel a little of what she put the girls through....and hopefully she gets enough of sex.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/16

I don''t believe this post is really from the mother of Adv Barbie rather someone else. I googled and searched for the article Prof wrote on Cezanne and it was way back in 2010... now why would the mother only now write this? It is someone else who is just a trouble causer. So badly written poor spelling and grammar.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Gracie | 2011/04/10

WELL SAID CS ... three cheers for your response!!!

Reply to Gracie

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/09

Hi CS
Do not lower yourself to reply to this.
Should this be genuine and she has a valid complaint it can be done through official channels.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: ABC | 2011/04/09

Next time you get upset, rather do your homework about a person than to just attack. The " Simpson"  you are referring to is a PROFESSOR and not just " hopefully a doctor" . A psychiatrist with ALOT of years'' experience.
If you want respect Susan, you must deserve it first. If Cezanne is ANYTHING like you, well... no wonder she''s this notorious.
Oh, and talkng of little experience....
Who is CyberShrink? Professor Simpson

A South African Psychiatrist, he qualified in medicine and in psychiatry in Britain.

He has been a senior academic, researcher, and Professor in several countries, having worked at London University in the United Kingdom  McMaster University in Canada  Temple University in Philadelphia, USA.  and the University of Natal, in South Africa, with experience of State and private practice in each of these countries.
He was an early pioneer in various fields, including those of improving health sciences education, working with the dying and the bereaved, and the development of Hospice care  Suicidology  and PTSD and work with survivors of various forms of severe trauma, including survivors of torture and human rights abuses.
He has been a featured and plenary speaker at major world conferences in these and related fields, as well as working with many community and patient / family groups and in the development of better health services.
He is the author, co-author, or editor of some 70 books, published in Europe and America  and of hundreds of articles published in various countries.
Among his books have been : Medical Education : A Critical Approach ( 1972 )  The Facts of Death (1979)  Psycholinguistics in Clinical Practice : The Languages of Illness and Healing (1981)  and chapters and book sections such as : Self-Mutilation : Nothing to get so cut up about... in The Many Faces of Suicide, ed. NL Farberow (1980)  The Therapeutic Uses of Truth, in The Doctor and the Dying Patient, ed. E. Wilkes (1982)  The Malignant Metaphor : A Political Thanatology of AIDS, in : AIDS : Principles, Practices, and Policies, ed. Corless &  Pittman-Lindeman (1989)  Traumatic Stress and the Bruising of the Soul, and Bitter Waters : The effects on children of unrest and oppression, in : The Handbook of Traumatic Stress Syndromes, ed. Wilson and Raphael (1993)  Gullible''s Travels, or, The Importance of Being Multiple, in Dissociative Identity Disorder : Theoretical and Treatment Controversies, ed.. Cohen, Berzoff, &  Elin (1995 )  The Truth of Suffering, In Death and Trauma, ed. Figley &  Mazza (1997)  and The Second Bullet : Transgenerational impact of trauma and conflict, in The International Handbook of Multigenerational Legacies of Trauma, ed. Yael Danieli, (1998).
Among his life experiences, he has been trapped under gunfire at Beirut Airport during the Civil War in Lebanon  he was the keynote speaker when the very male double Nobel Prize Winner, Linus Pauling, was declared Woman of the Year  survived periods of death threats and assassination attempts  and served on the barricades in Paris during the 1968 revolutions, with the ladies of the Folies Bergere. These have helped him to be less surprised at the sort of things that turn up in the course of life.

So, Susan, as I said, do your homework before attacking someone!

Reply to ABC